As a nonprofit organization that relies heavily on governmental funding and private donations, Day Spring depends on volunteers for its very existence. Our volunteers enjoy working with others like themselves, who are looking for ways to share their talents.
Look over the following list to see where your interests and expertise might fill Day Spring's needs for specific tasks or types of projects:
- Do you have an interest in event planning?
- Do you have grant writing experience?
- Are you a computer whiz?
- Are you a student seeking an internship in the field of human services?
- Are you a business professional who wants to give back to the community in some way?
- Do you have a gift for solving business problems?
- Do you advocate for the rights of a particular group?
- Do you have a large network of business contacts?
- Do you enjoy landscaping and grounds work?
- Are you looking for a part-time volunteer administrative position?
Whatever your interests, chances are Day Spring has a volunteer opportunity tailor-made to match!
To inquire about volunteer opportunities...or, to request to be placed on our mailing list:
Call: Michael Erskine at (502) 636-5990 ext 208